We help small companies and mineral owners develop their assets.
For companies, we provide drilling and division order title opinions, acquisition opinions, title curative, joint operating agreements, condemnations, co-tenant partitions and the like.
For mineral owners, we can negotiate lease offers, “cure” title that is held in suspense, and advise families about managing mineral holdings. We strive for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
We have over 9 years of experiences in all aspects of the oil business, both as legal counsel and as field operator. We have issued title opinions in Utah, Wyoming, Colorado and Nebraska and represented clients before administrative agencies and courts, both state and federal.
Our experience with oil and gas includes:
- President of the Utah Association of Petroleum Landmen (2013-2014)
- Regional Representative Board Member of the American Association of Petroleum Landmen.
- Speaker on Using Probate to Cure Title at the AAPL Rocky Mountain Land Institute on 02/26/2015 – 02/27/2015 in Salt Lake City, UT
- Owner/Operator of Andromeda Oil, LLC
- LL.M. Degree from the University of Utah College of Law in Environmental Resource Law
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Scholarship Recipient
- David C. Williams Memorial Graduate Fellow in Natural Resources
- Certificate in Real Estate Transactions from the University of Nebraska College of Law